Reservation Policy, Cancellation & No-Show Policy and Group Booking Policy
Check-In Time: Bangalore: 13:00hrs - 20:00hrs Check-Out Time: 11:00hrs
Check-In Time: Goa: 14:00hrs - 20:00hrs Check-Out Time: 12:00hrs
- All bookings for the entire duration of the stay should be prepaid.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to bed/room availability on the relevant day and will be chargeable. To be reconfirmed with the Hostel Staff before check-in via call or email.
- Rooms not occupied by 22:00 hours will be seen as No-Show, unless prior arrangement has been made.
- For Peak Season, all reservation payments are non-refundable. The definition of the Peak Season period will be determined by a unilateral decision of the Hostel Management.
- A full room rate will be chargeable for check-in at 07:00 hours or check-out after 17:00 hours.
- It is mandatory for all guests to produce a valid identity document upon check-in. For foreign guests a valid passport and visa and for domestic guests a valid identity card shall be accepted as proof of identity.
- All guests checking into the Hostel under the age of 18 have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Upon check-in, all guests must register through a guest registration form.
- Please note that any change in the guest’s reservation may change the rate and/or require payment of cancellation fees.
- For reservations guaranteed with a form of payment at time of booking, rooms are held until 24hrs post which without any information from the guests, it will lead to cancelation and refund will be processed according to the cancellation policy.
- For reservations not guaranteed with a form of payment at time of booking, rooms are held until set cancellation time per the rules of the reservation.
For Prepaid Bookings: The guest is allowed to modify/cancel the reservation by email.
- All cancellations 7 days prior to the check in date will not be charged any cancellation fees and a complete refund will be provided.
- All cancellations between 7 days to 48 hours before check in date will be charged 20% of the total amount as a cancellation fee and the remaining 80% will be issued as a credit note which you can avail at any of the Woke hostels within the next one year.
- All cancellations within 48hrs to check in will be charged 50% of the total amount as cancellation fee and the remaining 50% will be issued as a credit note which you can avail at any of the Woke hostels within the next one year.
- The refund policy is based on the total amount of the stay.
- In case of an unforeseeable incident, a refund may be granted at the Operations Manager’s discretion.
- In case of a single day booking, if the guest doesn’t show up by 8 pm on the day of check in without prior notice, the complete booking amount shall be charged as No Show amount and no refunds will be provided.
- In the case of multiple days booking, all the days that the guest doesn’t show up without prior notice, will be charged in full as No Show amount and no refunds will be provided for said days.
We allow a group of 4 guests at a time. Special considerations will be provided if:
- The request for a group booking is made at least 3 weeks in advance (conformation is based on availability). An 50% advance will have to be paid at the time of booking and the remaining 50% should be paid a week before the check in date.
- In case of a group booking for special occasions such as birthdays, weddings etc. there’s a minimum number of beds that have to be booked (varies from Hostel to Hostel) with 30days prior notice (confirmation is based on availability). Full payment for these reservations will be charged at the time of the booking.