Frequently Asked Questions.
1. I don’t really know if I am the hostel type. How do you know if you are a hosteller?
- You are young.
- You like to travel.
- You are finally taking that Goa trip with your gang.
- You like meeting new people.
- You are on a budget.
- You are on your much awaited solo trip.
- You have a heart for adventure.
- You have a style.
- You like comfort.
- You are on a weekend getaway with your partner.
- You like to have fun.
If you find seven or more of the above true then pack your bags because the hostel life awaits you!
2. What to expect when staying in a hostel?
- For beginners, being surrounded by like minded people. You will always cherish your first hostel experience because it will open up options, you didn’t know you had, like being able to afford comfort and luxury on a budget. *wink wink*
- While there is no set template to live the hostel life, our personal suggestion is to go with the flow, after all you never know whom you might run into the next time you go get yourself some water! Give yourself the opportunity to experience something new, take a break from the screen, learn a new recipe, you never know where your hostel journey may take you.
3. Why should I stay at Woke instead of a regular hostel?
Why settle for just fun when you can have so much more than that! At Woke, we offer amenities to help you live your best life.
- Clean beds
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Attached, hygienic and fully functional bathrooms
- Spacious lockers
- Fully stocked up kitchen
- Clean common spaces
- Comfortable furniture
- First aid
- And whatever else you may need.
Our main focus is and always will be to lend you clean spaces and a patient ear for a memorable experience!
4. Are there some tips I could follow to make my hostel experience a memorable one?
Be Yourself - that’s the only tip you need! However, we did jot down some easy tricks for an amazing experience.
- Smile. It can lead to amazing things!
- Be kind.
- Use gentle language.
- Ask for help. It makes everything easy :)
- Clean up after yourselves.
- Sleep and let others sleep.
- Share food, thoughts, music & good vibes!
- Respect personal spaces and boundaries.
- Offer help
- & stay woke :)